|Step 2 - Register Coaches, Team Members, Judges, and Volunteers
- Go to the "Member Area" at the main Odyssey of the Mind site
- Fill in your Membership Number and the Zip Code used when purchasing the membership. Click "Submit"
- Review the membership information. This is your official team information that should be used for team signs etc. Notify Creative Competitions if any corrections are necessary.
- Click on the "Team Registration" link
- Review the teams that have already registered (if any).
- Make sure no one else has chosen your problem and division
- Contact your school coordinator if a team has already registered for your problem/division
Choose your Tournament ("Eastern Region Div 1,2,3 Tournament" or "Eastern Region Primary Tournament"), Problem, and Division. Click "Next"
Read and acknowledge the information presented to be sure you are ready to proceed. Click "Next Step"
Complete the registration screens.
- Fields with bold headings are mandatory
- Enter additional coach info if necessary (include e-mail addresses)
- Up to 7 team members can be entered (Enter the names EXACTLY as you want them to appear on the "Certificate of Participation" that each member will receive)
- You will not be able to edit team member information once it is submitted. If team member corrections are necessary after submission, contact Tom Hansen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each Div. I, II, and III team is required to provide one judge and one volunteer for the tournament (Primay teams are not required to provide judges or volunteers). Supply names, phone numbers, and email addresses for one judge and one volunteer. Please see this guide to providing the judge/volunteer information.
After submision, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique username and password to edit coach's contact information if necessary. Additional team members may be added up to a total of 7.
If paying online using a credit card, follow the link in the confirmation email which will take you to a PayPal page for credit card processing.
If paying by check, print a copy of the confirmation e-mail and send it with your check to:
NCOM Eastern Region
1405 Wigmore Ct.
Raleigh, NC 27615