Registration is now closed.
Please contact Gail Hemedinger with any questions.
Electricity and Wiring (batteries, light bulbs, wires, and motors)
Creative Use of Materials (how to use common items found in homes and garages to create things)
From Script to Stage (writing scripts for performances and acting them out)
Building Sets and Props with PVC Pipe (how to take PVC pipe and make things like stage sets)
Balsa Wood (all you wanted to know about building with balsa wood)
Brainstorming and Time Management (how to work as a team to create ideas for problem solving and working within limited time)
Characterization and Stage Presence (how to “become” characters on stage)
Creative Costumes (how to create really creative costumes)
Spontaneous Skills (important skills to use to solve and respond to spontaneous problems)
- Registration is $10 per team member. There is no charge for adults.
- Please use the button above to register. Once you have finished entering your registration information, you will receive an email with the link to pay for the registration via PayPal.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, November 8th. There will be no on-site registration at the fair!
- There must be at least one adult on site with the team during the fair. Team members may split up into different sessions if you prefer to do so. There will be plenty of adult supervision so the adult from the team will not have to stay with all the team members all day.
- Once you have registered and paid, you will be contacted via email with more details on the fair, and with an individual schedule for each of your team members for the day. Bring this schedule with you! Your team members will go straight to their first session when they arrive. There will be no on-site registration.
For additional information, contact Gail Hemedinger: